Removable bollards are designed for security. The bollards are removable by a key or by removing the padlock depending on which option you choose. These bollards can then be placed in a safe area and then returned and locked when security is required again.
The bollard features a steel in-ground sleeve which houses the bollard when fitted. Providing a firm, secure footing for the bollard. The post locks into the sleeve through an internallocking mechanism that is not accessible without the use of power tools.Ensuring maximum security.
Bollards can be supplied keyed alike or differently
to suit your application.
– 5.0mm steel wall thickness provides excellent protection
– High security Bi-Lock keying system (key cutting is restricted)
– Supplied with sleeve plugs to cover hole when bollard is removed
– 300mm deep in-ground, steel sleeve for extra security
– Hot-dip galvanized sleeve for maximum rust protection
– Highly visible, safety yellow powder coat finish as standard (other colours on request)
– Post holders available for storing posts when idle
– Options include chain attachment rings or handles for lifting